Sunday, October 23, 2005

Happy Sunday, day of rest, day of fun past times - not!

Today, shortly, I must force myself to travel downwards. I must follow the creaking steps down to the dungeon basement where I must face a trial by water damage. Ick. Believe me, you haven't lived your life to its fullest until you find yourself sorting through wet, sooty, slimy, oily pieces of cardboard boxes that have spilled their contents into the damp wet that remains from the previous foot of water that seeped in during the Nine Days of October Torrential Rain deluge. ugh. And then there's the delightful aromatics of the burner to clog up my already asthmatic lungs and mucal plugged sinuses. Oh yeah, and on top of all of that, I'm coming down with a head cold, and more rain is predicted for Monday right through to Wednesday. Ah well, I suppose I should look on the bright side of things - as least I have lungs and sinuses, though for how much longer I shudder to think.

So, today's offering will be brief. In fact, I think this is it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ugh. more blogger spam.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home