Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well, I'm back to work again, though I'm still sick. I hope to hell I don't get another relapse. I don't think I could take that. I know my boss certainly won't. I'm still coughing up ugly stuff (I'll spare you the visual details) but at least my head is clearer and the fever is finally gone. The health fairy must've finally found me and sprinkled me with some slow acting, time-released wellness dust.

This is going to be short, because I've discovered that I now have a work pile that reaches my ears. *sigh* You'd think someone would pick up the slack. I mean, crap, the boss is constantly speaking about the idea of teamwork and how we should all make that our mantra. Yeah, right. Guess what, boss, no one is listening. Everyone is too busy building their own private domains. *sigh#2*

Well, that said I've got to go. If I have time later in the day I'll come back and bitch a little more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Cookie.

I once wrote a poem when I was ill, which started:

"The door is locked," insisted Paul.
"It cannot seem to move at all."

They don't come any worse than that, so things can only get better. Think of it that way.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

heh. thanks, Rob, much appreciated. and thanks for commenting! I wonder all the time if anyone is reading my blog - I'd love to find a way to code in a visitor counter that keeps tracks of hits.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home