Sunday, January 08, 2006

Been busy making ATCs and joining swaps. This is so much fun, and instantly addictive. Also been busy setting about turning the upstairs into an apartment for myself. And there's still the estate stuff and the stepfather. My poetic muse has taken a vacation again, but my artistic muse is suddenly hot, hot, hot.

I sometimes bite off more than I can chew, and that's where I'm at right now. Ho hum, better than sitting and sulking. These diversions are good for me right now. They'll keep me occupied so I don't dwell too much on mom. I miss her so much. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her, busy as all get out or not.

So that's it, not enough time to write something substantial. Will be back when I can. So I leave you with my broken record of a mantra - go hug your mom, or give her a call while you still can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home