Friday, October 26, 2007

Hey guys, how goes it? I know I've been missing in action for some time now, and this has to be brief because I'm alreayd 10 min over my lunch break, but I wanted to let y'all know three more of my ATCs have been published in The Faerie Zone Vol 3, soon to be released AND (get ready!) I've been asked to submit 5 pieces of artwork for publication in an art book - how cool is that?!?! I'm planning to do 2 larger pieces (4x6 and 9x12 maybe), 2 art dolls and maybe an assemblage. The theme is to revolve around circus/faerie/whimsy/magical. I've also been busy with a circle journal (6 players, each makes 2-8x8 pages for the 5 other players and they make for you - we're doing photo manipulation. The themes are landscapes, metal mania, our town, details and reflections.) I'm getting ready to put my third set together now. Lastly, I've been to Cape Cod, Massachusetts and back for vacation recently and I have scads of pictures to post. Stay tuned....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"how cool is that"

Very. Extremely. It's as cool as it would be to find an apt simile or metaphor to express just how cool it is.

Congratulations.

DavidM

8:21 PM  
Blogger cookievf said...

Hello! Very exciting to hear all of your publication news! Your recent pieces from our class are BEAUTIFUL, Eileen!! (from which I had to take a short break with just too much going on)

Your artwork is always so lovely and expressive that i enjoy each and every new piece. Love keeping up with it all on flickr.

Please take a sec and read yesterday's post on my blog. It's a note to all of my internet friends! - vicki xo

7:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

David - always so good to see you here - hope all is well in your world. I only wish my poetry was in such demand too!! LOL. ah well, maybe when I get to be 90...if I get to be 90....hugs,
Cooks

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

heya, Vicki! great to see you here - I didn't know you were in that workshop!! cool! what username are you using? thank you so much for such kind words - you made me smile ear to ear - we artists thrive on that, don't we? will try to get over to your blog in a bit, curious to see that post. see you around!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home