Monday, January 15, 2007





















The pictures above were taken a week ago, when I went walking around in the fog. I didn't want to post too many last week and overwhelm you all. But I won't be getting out today to take new ones so...

I'm happy today - it's a holiday and I don't have to go to work, and that's enough to make me smile. I plan to indulge myself today. I'd love to get out for a camera walkabout, but the weather is cold and raw and wet and my arthritic knees are singing. I think I'll make art instead. I have a few ATC swaps I have to make cards for, and I've been wanting to dabble with some larger canvasses.

Yep, it's going to be a good day today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I don't know if today is a good day for ya but perhaps this will help...?

http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=b065b37e-5fc7-47bc-addb-e247d44d966b&k=38249

4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, Scotty!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home