Monday, February 12, 2007

Well, seeing as the weather was still nippy and windy out this weekend and seeing as I was up to my eyeballs with cabin fever, I got myself dressed and out anyway and took a ride to one of my favorite haunts, a local arboretum. I stuck mainly inside - they have two large greenhouses and a residence they open for tours (think very posh, circa 1920's, museum-like home). I did venture out for about a half hours walk, then had to go back in because the cold was so penetrating that my knees began to sing an aria. But it was good to get out for awhile. I always find it amazing how doing that restores my inner balance, and puts a smile back on my face. And now I have lots of new, pretty pictures to look at for you. Here's a few to get you started. Enjoy.











Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger angie said...

Wow. I think my favorite of these is the green one, second from the bottom. Interesting lines and shades of color.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks so much! glad you enjoyed these. will be posting more soon - 2 more of the same palm tree leaves you commented on, but different angle and color (bark, dead brown cut fronds).

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home