Sunday, March 18, 2007

So, I finally got around to creating my Etsy Store. It's named Cookalas House Of Cards and the url is http://cookalashouseofcards.etsy.com

There's an Etsy link in the right column.

I'm selling some of my ACEOs,canvas panels in assorted sizes and other altered art items (assemblages, altered books and journals, accordian books, etc). I decided to try selling some of my artwork as a way to make some extra money to buy art supplies, which are expensive!

I'm hoping this will be a lucrative venture!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Very best of luck with that venture, Cookie - hope it all turns out swimmingly for ya. :-)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks! heh. who knows... but I'll be happy just to keep myself in art supplies!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home