Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well, I've been neglectful of late, being so busy and all. But I'm home early today because of the snow that hit us mid-morning. So I found myself popping in at some of my buddyblogs. Natch, when I get to Julie's blog, there's a new quiz. heh. Julies's a sucker for quizes same as me. So, here it is. (Oh, and Julie, if you happen to visit, I think we should both move to Australia)

Which country should you REALLY be living in?

Australia

G'day bazza! You're a yokker. A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport and sex. Life couldn't get any simpler, and thats the way it should be. C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Apparently, I should live in Australia as well. And I thought all my answers were perfect for Italy.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Julie Carter said...

When we all live in Australia, can we have a compound? I've always wanted a compound.

4:10 PM  
Blogger scavella said...

Oz for me too!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

heh. g'day! of course we can have a compound! (or what about a collective?) I can't wait to acquire an Aussie accent, and roast gigundo shrimps on the barbie while I swig down some Forresters... hee.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Heather O'Neill said...

I'm the United Kingdom. Interesting. *venturing into Aussie territory*
Well, I did bring some tea with me. Anyone care for a spot? ;)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have some, if you've got something to spike it with. I'm having one of THOSE kinds of days today at work. It always happens - when I've got tons of stuff to do suddenly everyone comes out of the woodwork needing help. *sigh* Forget the tea, just pass me that bottle...

12:25 PM  
Blogger WoodChuck said...

I'm a sucker for these tests too. I end up in Rob's homeland, the UK.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home