Friday, December 16, 2005

Ok, somebody just tagged me (it was Chuck) and now I have to do this:

Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

Ok, here I go:

1-I'm right handed and wear my watch on my right wrist. (Most everyone else who's right handed wears their watch on their left wrist.)

2-I'm a private perfectionist (private meaning I keep it confined to myself because I've gotten enough beatings over it)

3-I'm a total beach freak - I actually get depressed when I can't get in any sun time. And, once I'm there, I absolutely hate it (it actually almost ruins my day)if someone spreads their blanket within 25 feet of me so I have to walk down the shore at least 300 ft before I can set up camp for the day. And I'm carrying about 40 lbs, too, between the cooler and backpack (towels,lotions, etc), chair and umbrella. (and I swear, I am NOT antisocial...)

4-I hate spiral ham hot, but love it cold. (don't ask me...)

5-I spend way too much money on stuff I don't need when I'm depressed.


Ok, my turn - I tag Rob (romac), Harry, Heather, Tanya and Autumn

6 Comments:

Blogger WoodChuck said...

That was fun to read. Interesting about the watch thingy. No sun, no fun, huh.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cheers, Harry. heh. you made me laugh. Thank you. I definitely need to laugh more. I can't imagine how you imagine the thing looks.

Spiral ham is a piece of ham sliced in spirals so you don't have to slice it yourself. The meat comes off the bone looking like a ham steak, though cut thin. In the States you can buy the ham pre-cooked (so you just heat and eat) or you can cook it from raw. Most people here go for them in a big way. Personally, I think they taste too salty. I think that's why I like the meat cold betterm, as it loses some of that salty taste.

Here's a link to an image:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.rjsmokehouse.com/images/spiral_ham.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.rjsmokehouse.com/products.htm&h=194&w=200&sz=20&tbnid=XnWeYzFH8pUJ:&tbnh=96&tbnw=99&hl=en&start=2&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dspiral%2Bham%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DRNWG,RNWG:2004-46,RNWG:en%26sa%3DN

1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Harry? I see the link thing doesn't work for the image - you'll have to google spiral ham and check out the images if you want to appease your imagination.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cheers, Harry, and Merry Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful holidays.

As far as mathematical food - Um, none that I can think of though there might be. I think we're responsible for the baker's dozen (a dozen plus one rolls)though I could be wrong. In the crazy USA, you just never know...

If anything else comes to me I'll post it here.

Bests,
Cookie

2:40 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Hey Cookie,

I just came back from my holiday and was checking out some blogs when I read that you had been tagged me. Okay, I'll try to think of some weird stuff to post.

Autumn
P/S: Glad you had a good Christmas. And the ATC stuff sounds interesting. Good for you. Cheers.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heya, Autumn. Thanks so much for reading me! Glad to know you had a good time with your family over Christmas. Good for you!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home