Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ok, so it's been a while since I updated the blog, but NaPo has had me in fisticuffs trying to come up with a poem every day of this month. I've already posted some of what I've written in my last post, but I thought it would be easier to provide a link (well, that, and I'm basically lazy when it comes to keypunching, so...) I hope you'll check in and have a few chuckles and maybe spend a moment in contemplation as you read my daily poems. I hope you'll enjoy!

SO, after trying and giving up, I can't figure out how to do the link thing. Sorry, you'll have to click on PFFA on the right side under "links" and then naviagate the PFFA website to NaPoWriMo 2006 and look for Cookala's I Can't Believe I'm Doing This Again thread.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Carter said...

Cookie's thread

8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay! Julie to the rescue! thanks, Julie!

btw - planning to get to your thread to catchup in May - see you then!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Paula! What a delightful surprise to hear from you! How are you? Has your muse died or are you still writing every day? Gee, I gotta say, I think your photos are really fab. I know I left a remark, but they're so inspiring to me. After looking at them for awhile, I started up my editing software (Corel Paint Shop Pro X) and played around for a few hours manipulating some images, which I'll be posting soon to Flickr. What do you use? Adobe?

My muse is still going strong! Started a flower series for May. I find it's makes it a bit easier to write when there's a theme. They're slight, the challenge will be to add a meaningful underlying theme or message. They're getting good reviews so far, too.

so, be well, stay in touch and so will I when I can.
bests,
Cookie

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home